Everyone needs a union. That’s why WBNG offers at-large membership to individuals who don’t have a contract at work, or who may work as freelancers or contractors.
At-large membership makes you a full WBNG-CWA member, and entitles you to special benefits.
As an at-large member you’re entitled to:
- A vote in all membership and officer elections
- Special Discounts from our partner, Union Plus, including a 15% AT&T discount, discounts on rental cards and flower orders and many more. Learn about all of your benefits here.
- Mailings about all upcoming WBNG events
- TNG’s national newsletter “The Guild Reporter” sent to you quarterly
- You own TNG-CWA union card.
Become an At-Large member of the Washington-Baltimore News Guild now. Dues are $30 a month, but you can chose to pay monthly, annually, or start your initial initiation cost of $60 (two months) up front.