Present: Robert Struckman, Cet Parks, Seth Dietz, David DeJesus, Keith Barnes, Sally Davidow, Paul Reilly, Elise Bryant, Steve Cook, Mark Pattison
Phone: Joel Gratz, Luke Canfora, Juanita Sanchez, Justin Moyer, Maya Goines, Scott Reynolds, Marcus Trammell, and others
Excused – Sheila Lindsay, Jazmin Gargoum, Mark Gruenberg, Ramon Zepeda
President Struckman calls meeting to order at 10:04 AM
I. Officers Report
- President’s Report – President Struckman provided a general update on initiatives and best practices regarding policy and procedures to assist in our local’s efforts.
- Secretary’s Report – No update presented.
II. GMM Minutes
- February 10, 2018 – Maya Goines notes spelling correction of name on February minutes. Dave DeJesus moved to accept February minutes. Seth Dietz seconds. Motion passes.
- April 7, 2018 – Joel Gratz requests that language in minutes fully reflect description of “targeted forensic audit”. Dave DeJesus motions to approve April minutes, seconded by Seth Dietz. Motion passes.
III. New Business
- No new business issues dis
IV. New Business
- No new business issues discussed.
V. For The Good of the Order
- Members Marcus Trammell and Joel Gratz discuss idea of webinar/conference system used by AFL-CIO for field meetings, can be adopted by our local to enable greater participation in meetings for members who participate remotely.
VI. Executive Council and Staff Reports
- No staff reports were presented.
A motion to adjourn was made; Mark Pattison seconds. Motion passes. Meeting is adjourned at 10:20 AM.