I. GMM Minutes
September 15, 2018 Minutes
- Minutes were not available for this meeting.
II. Officer’s Reports
- No reports were submitted for this meeting
III. New Business
Nominations of Local Officers and At-Large Officers
The following individuals were nominated for the following positions for
- For the office of President: Steve Cook, BBNA
- For the office of Vice President: Elise Bryant, At-Large
- For the office of Treasurer: Tim Fitzgerald, APWU, Justin Moyer, Washington Post
- For the office of Secretary: Dave DeJesus, Washington Post, Joel Gratz, AFL-CIO
The following individuals were nominated for the following positions for the five At Large seats:
- Hau Chu, Washington Post, Jazmin Gargoum, At-Large, Joel Gratz; AFL-CIO, Gabe Gonzalez, AFL-CIO, LaTisha Harvey, BBNA, Fatima Hussein, BBNA, Sheila Lindsay, ANA, Matt Losak, At-Large, Katie Mettler, Washington Post, Robert Struckman, AFL-CIO, and Michelle Wang, RFA
Nominations of Delegates and Alternates for TNG Sector Conference and CWA Convention
The following delegates were also nominated to attend the 2019 TNG-CWA Sector Conference. The General Membership elected to send 10 delegates:
- Elise Bryant, Steve Cook, David DeJesus, Tim Fitzgerald, Joel Gratz, Mark Gruenberg, Sheila Lindsay, Justin Moyer, Cet Parks, Mark Pattison
The following delegates were nominated to attend the 2019 CWA Convention. The General Membership elected to send seven delegates:
- Steve Cook, Elise Bryant, David DeJesus, Tim Fitzgerald, Joel Gratz, Justin Moyer, Cet Parks
The following members were nominated to serve on the 2019 – 2020 Election & Referendum Committee:
- Peter Brusoe, BBNA, Amanda Erickson, Washington Post, Tiffany Heath, AFL-CIO, Amy Lampkin, AFL-CIO, Tammy Madison, BBNA, Sam Nelson, JWJ, Mark Pattison, CNS
- Nancy Banks will send out notification to all nominees who will have 7 days to respond to their acceptance or declining of said nominations.
- The next GM meeting is to be held Thursday, January 31 @7pm in the DC office.